It can be tough to keep up with the newest offerings in the world of apps nowadays. The following are some of the best apps for lawyers, to help mobilize and achieve better work-life-balance. Without further delay, here are some of the Best New Apps for Lawyers we curated from various sources for your convenience:
- SignNow (iPhone/Pad) – Most versatile and best suited for busy professionals. Whether you’re signing a letter of representation or powers of attorney, or closing a real estate transaction, with this app you can sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature. It can be a real life-saver if you’re out of town on business, or dealing with family matters, too. Simply upload any PDF or Word doc from your email, Dropbox or camera, then sign with your finger and email the signed document, or save it to a free SignNow account. You can also use it to fill in PDF forms, turn a picture into a PDF, and get signatures from clients online or on their mobile devices.
- TweetBot 3 (iOS)- For attorneys relying on Twitter as part of their social media strategy, best feature is streamlining your Twitter account so it is less tedious, and even more fun.
- Square Cash (iOS/Android) – Square just recently opened its Pay-Pal like insta-payment system for everyone to use, and released this app on both iOS and Android to make its use easily far-reaching. Via this app, all you do is enter an amount to be paid, and Square will send the bill directly to the email address of your creditor. Tied directly to your debit card, Square Cash allows you to send or receive money directly from your bank account, and to do so without paying any additional fees. If only bank ATMs were operated with such generosity!
- CaseManager (Android) – Allows you to track your law practice on the go, including those times when your phone isn’t able to make an internet connection. Operating even “off the grid” allows you to continue reviewing documents or adding clients to your database. Productivity with minimal disruptions, and easy to use.
- Tresorit (Android) – This is an end-to-end encryption app that is designed to make sure that your information is secure. Any file that you send from your Android device is encrypted before it leaves, and is then decrypted after it is downloaded, dramatically limiting the threat to your data from evil-doers. Importantly, no server (even Google’s) has access to an unencrypted file. The app includes a collaboration feature that allows you to set different access levels for different users, and limits the ability of certain users to re-share an unencrypted version of the document.