In 2016, government and public agencies at the local, state, and national level are finding new and innovative ways to leverage social media platforms as a low-cost and effective communication tool. While there can be challenges, there are many benefits of using social media for government outreach and citizen engagement.
Consider these 5 benefits of social media that will help promote transparency in government and public agencies:
1. Real Time Data Collection
2. Transform Public Perception and Maximize Awareness of Agency Goals
3. Drive Citizen Engagement with Limited Resources and Budget
4. Test the Messaging and Analyze Results
5. Improve Your Services and the Constituent Service Experience.
If you’d like to receive the full length report on these points, please join us in our monthly updates for how Public Agencies can optimize their online presence to stay protected and optimally promoted…CLICK HERE!